Where is My Package?
Thanks for your patience and support! We know this can be frustrating, and we're just as mad as you are that you've mad your way to this page.
Just know that you WILL get your goods, without a doubt. Even if we have to come out of pocket for them. We've done it before, and we'll do it again.
We ship with USPS almost exclusively. USPS (and UPS, and FedEx, and every other major shipper) is experiencing delays due to increased demand with COVID and an accompanying increase in online shopping. This has caused two problems that we've seen so far. 1. Delays which are self-explanatory, and 2. Incorrect tracking info. The tracking info issues occurred because these shipping companies recycle tracking codes, but there have been so many packages shipped around the world that sometimes tracking codes are recycled before the package has landed, leaving two people in different locations tracking the same code. We've seen this three times as of July 16, 2020. We had a shirt customer in St. Louis asking why their shirt was being sent to Michigan. Nothing on our end ever said Michigan, but the tracking info did. After a few weeks of investigation, the tracking updated to St. Louis, and when we followed up, the customer had received their shirt that same day.
1. Visit USPS tracking and check for your package. If your package shows "Pre-Shipment" status, and more than 7 days have passed since your original shipping notice email, please visit USPS Where is my Package and then double check the table below to point you to where you can go to get some answers. Most cases we've seen end up here, but not all of them.
2. Notify us via email with your order number, and we'll follow up with USPS as well. You can do this by replying to your original shipping notice email.
1. Visit UPS claims page and click on Watch how to Submit a Claim.
2. Submit your claim following the instructions in step 1.
3. Notify us via email with your order number, and we'll follow up with USPS as well. You can do this by replying to your original shipping notice email.
If your order is being shipped by someone other than USPS or UPS, please notify us via email with your order number, and we'll follow up. You can do this by replying to your original shipping notice email.